- Managing The Pain Before It Manages You, Margaret Caudill, Guilford, 1995.
- Sex and Back Pain, Lauren Andrew, Pt., Herbert, IMPAAC USA, 1997.
- The Chronic Pain Control Workbook: A Step-by-Step Guide for Coping With and Overcoming Pain, Ellen Mohr Catalano, Ph.D., Kimeron N. Hardin (Contributor), New Harbinger Publications, 1996.
- Secret Suffering: How Women's Sexual and Pelvic Pain Affects Their Relationships (Sex,
Love, and Psychology) by Susan Bilheimer and Robert J. Echenberg M.D., 2009.
- The V Book: A Doctor's Guide to Complete Vulvovaginal Health, Stewart, Elizabeth,
and Spencer, Paula, Bantam Doubleday Dell Pub, 2002.
- A Headache in the Pelvis: A New Understanding and Treatment for Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndromes - Perfect Paperback - David Wise and Rodney Anderson, 2010.
- A Woman's Guide to Overcoming Sexual Fear & Pain by Aurelie Jones Goodwin and Marc E., M.D. Agronin, 1997.
- National Vulvodynia Association: www.nva.org (you will need to join to access the association’s more in-depth resources)
- Pelvic Power: Mind/Body Exercises for Strength, Flexibility, Posture, and Balance for Men and Women by Eric N. Franklin
- The Female Pelvis Anatomy & Exercises - by Blandine Calais-Germain
- www.vaginismus.com - treatment kit.
Aug. 16, 2011